Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. During the last week, Syscoin has traded 2.5% lower against the dollar. Syscoin has a total market cap of $14.50 million and $1.11 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Syscoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0255 or 0.00000281 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Trade By Trade, Bittrex and Poloniex.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.02 or 0.00704684 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010926 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001338 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00012940 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001169 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000531 BTC.
Syscoin (CRYPTO:SYS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 569,556,739 coins. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Syscoin is syscoin.org.
Syscoin Coin Trading
Syscoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Tux Exchange, Sistemkoin, Livecoin, Binance, Trade By Trade, Poloniex, Upbit, YoBit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.