SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded up 2.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. During the last seven days, SmartCash has traded up 3.6% against the US dollar. One SmartCash coin can now be purchased for about $0.0031 or 0.00000035 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. SmartCash has a market cap of $4.43 million and $27,963.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,057.43 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $190.02 or 0.02098232 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $293.96 or 0.03246020 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $63.98 or 0.00706528 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $63.97 or 0.00706346 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010943 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055991 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.48 or 0.00413883 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011070 BTC.
SmartCash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 11th, 2017. SmartCash’s total supply is 2,014,903,577 coins and its circulating supply is 1,413,859,298 coins. SmartCash’s official Twitter account is @scashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SmartCash is smartcash.cc. SmartCash’s official message board is forum.smartcash.cc. The Reddit community for SmartCash is /r/smartcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SmartCash
SmartCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, CoinExchange and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.