Rublix (CURRENCY:RBLX) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. In the last week, Rublix has traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Rublix token can currently be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00001651 BTC on major exchanges. Rublix has a total market capitalization of $3.11 million and approximately $14,825.00 worth of Rublix was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003119 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011072 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.54 or 0.00226853 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.00 or 0.01490744 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00000880 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030790 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.10 or 0.00122527 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Rublix Token Profile
Rublix’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,781,284 tokens. The official message board for Rublix is blog.rublix.io. Rublix’s official Twitter account is @RublixDev and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Rublix is rublix.io. The Reddit community for Rublix is /r/Rublix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Rublix
Rublix can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rublix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rublix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rublix using one of the exchanges listed above.