MicroMoney (CURRENCY:AMM) traded 11.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 10th. Over the last seven days, MicroMoney has traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar. One MicroMoney coin can currently be bought for about $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC on major exchanges including $5.53, $11.92, $50.35 and $7.50. MicroMoney has a market cap of $60,996.00 and $12,514.00 worth of MicroMoney was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043209 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $668.46 or 0.07381367 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002536 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 26.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00001004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00015390 BTC.
MicroMoney (CRYPTO:AMM) is a coin. Its genesis date was September 22nd, 2017. MicroMoney’s total supply is 17,532,943 coins and its circulating supply is 15,777,256 coins. MicroMoney’s official Twitter account is @micromoneyio and its Facebook page is accessible here. MicroMoney’s official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org. The official website for MicroMoney is www.micromoney.io.
MicroMoney Coin Trading
MicroMoney can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $50.35, $11.92, $20.34, $7.50, $5.53, $24.70, $19.00, $50.56, $32.35, $70.71, $13.91 and $10.41. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MicroMoney directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MicroMoney should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MicroMoney using one of the exchanges listed above.