Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded up 2.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 10th. During the last week, Bitcoin Incognito has traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can currently be purchased for $0.0204 or 0.00000225 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX, Escodex, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market cap of $239,996.00 and $21,961.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Solaris (XLR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002900 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded up 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito (XBI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 9th, 2018. Bitcoin Incognito’s total supply is 11,781,338 coins. Bitcoin Incognito’s official Twitter account is @XBIncognito and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Incognito is bitcoinincognito.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Incognito is /r/BitcoinIncognito and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Trade Satoshi, Crex24, STEX and Escodex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Incognito should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Incognito using one of the aforementioned exchanges.