Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Aion token can now be bought for about $0.0885 or 0.00000976 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Radar Relay, LATOKEN and Kyber Network. During the last seven days, Aion has traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Aion has a total market cap of $32.10 million and $1.66 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003095 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226221 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.01487420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122071 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Aion Token Profile
Aion’s launch date was September 28th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 362,749,958 tokens. The official website for Aion is aion.network. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Aion is /r/AionNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aion’s official message board is blog.aion.network.
Aion Token Trading
Aion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Radar Relay, Bilaxy, IDEX, DragonEX, LATOKEN, Kucoin, Kyber Network, BitForex, RightBTC, Bancor Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Koinex, Liqui and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.